Friday, March 23, 2012

FAQs About Time Travel

          My brother kept urging me over and over to watch this movie and I declined every time. I decided to watch it finally because I needed a movie to watch over the break and couldn't think of any to actually watch, so why not. What I didn't know going into this movie was that Chris O'dowd, who is an actor I truly adore from the show The IT Crowd and the movie Bridesmaids. Anna Farris is in it also, that's a good thing like always!
          The story is based around 3 friends who go for a quite drink in their local pub/bar. Ray is a self confessed geek and he's obsessed with time travel, Toby is a film writer or at least a wanna-be film writer and another geek, and Pete is a cynic who enjoys winding the other two up about how nerdy they are! So when Ray comes back from the bar having claimed to have meet a woman from the future Toby assumes it's a pitch for a new film plot and Pete naturally doesn't believe a word of it... Until he stumbles across a time leak and the real story kicks off! It turns into one fantastic cooky adventure, this film is brilliantly put together and hilarious to say the least.
          I give this film 10 Honey Badgers out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment